- 16,237 Posts
Apple has finally terminated the free iTunes Radio service
Apple has made some changes to iTunes Radio, bundling the collection of channels into Apple Music. Should you wish to tune in and enjoy some music through the feature, you'll now need to have an active Apple Music subscription.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 01-29-2016, 09:49 AM #2
- 01-29-2016, 10:13 AM #3
- By EPJS in forum iTunesReplies: 6Last Post: 01-30-2016, 06:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2016, 11:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2016, 08:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2016, 08:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2016, 07:26 PM