- 16,184 Posts
Competition and Markets Authority in the UK clears the BT and EE merger
BT is set to merge with EE, and the company has just received the green light from the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) in the UK. This body has approved the merger, which clears BT's £12.5 billion acquisition of EE to become the UK's largest mobile telecoms company.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 01-15-2016, 04:11 AM #2
- By t0n1zz in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2016, 10:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2016, 05:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2016, 10:01 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2016, 04:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2016, 03:40 PM