- 16,192 Posts
T-Mobile adds 14 video services to Binge On program, CEO defends against throttling claims
T-Mobile has added 14 more video services to its Binge On program, which allows users to stream video on those services without affecting their data plan. T-Mobile CEO John Legere is also defending Binge On from reports that it throttles videos, stating it " does not permanently slow down data nor remove customer control."
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 5Last Post: 01-15-2016, 09:51 PM
- By Dipak Hemani in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 3Last Post: 01-07-2016, 01:11 PM
- By Boomer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2016, 09:03 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2016, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2016, 06:06 AM