- 16,184 Posts
Stop Twitter from destroying your links with this OS X command!
If you use Tweetbot on the Mac and Safari is your default web browser, clicking on a Twitter link—which the company insists on shortening to t.co—can result in errors, hangs, and general misery. Luckily, there's a workaround that can help make the process seamless again.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By apcman in forum iPhoneReplies: 103Last Post: 02-03-2016, 12:46 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2016, 12:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2016, 12:12 PM
- By kch50428 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2016, 12:05 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2016, 11:29 AM