- 16,185 Posts
Steam's Christmas Day debacle exposed the details of 34,000 users
Valve stated today that about 34,000 of its Steam user accounts may have had personal data such as their email and billing addresses exposed as part of a web caching error that occurred on the PC game download service on Christmas Day. Valve says "no unauthorized actions were allowed" on those accounts.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2016, 09:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2015, 01:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2015, 12:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2015, 12:10 PM