- 16,204 Posts
AT&T reportedly set to ditch 2-year smartphone contracts on Jan. 8
A new report, citing a leaked internal document from AT&T, states that the wireless carrier will officially no longer offer two-year contract plans for any of its smartphones starting on January 8. New and existing customers will have to pay for the full price of the phones up front or via AT&T Next installment plans.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2016, 09:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2015, 12:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2015, 12:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2015, 12:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2015, 12:10 PM