- 16,184 Posts
Apple renews security certificate used by third-party apps and Safari extensions
Apple's trusted certificate — which is used by all third-party apps, Apple Wallet passes, and Safari push notifications and extensions — is set to expire in February 2016, and the manufacturer has issued a new certificate that will be valid until February 7, 2023.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By dfb8085 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 15Last Post: 02-11-2016, 07:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2016, 07:43 AM
- By andrewyates861 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 12-25-2015, 07:23 PM
- By Vortec 5.3 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 12-24-2015, 09:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2015, 08:12 PM