- 16,197 Posts
Judge dismisses lawsuit accusing Apple of blocking texts to Android phones
A lawsuit against Apple over issues with undelivered text messages has been dismissed. The suit had previously alleged that Apple's difficulties in delivering text messages to those who had switched from iPhone to Android were a violation of the Federal Wiretap Act.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Snoweagle in forum IntroductionsReplies: 27Last Post: 12-30-2015, 05:12 AM
- By Frazzel 001 in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2015, 11:44 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2015, 03:33 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2015, 06:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2015, 06:18 AM