- 16,182 Posts
Target reportedly working on its own mobile payment system
The mass-market retailer Target is rumored to be in the early stages of developing its own mobile payment system. It could launch sometime in 2016, according to the report, but it adds that Target may decide not to launch the service
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 02-15-2016, 03:29 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
Re: Target reportedly working on its own mobile payment system
For the solution of your problem, I can advise you this perfect payment service https://worldcore.eu/ which is the best of all. It’s incredibly reliable and proven by lots of successful people. This payment system has a good reputation and unbelievably excellent advantages. You will surely open new and cool opportunities in the financial sphere with this superb payment service. I hope that my advice will be useful for you and your issues will be solved forever thanks to given payment system! So in conclusion, I want to wish you big successes in this hard life and strong financial stability in your deals!
Last edited by Whatever Happens; 04-04-2016 at 05:20 AM.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2016, 05:11 AM
- By Chamod Andrew in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2015, 01:56 AM
- By spain4siempre in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2015, 09:57 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2015, 08:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2015, 07:51 PM