- 16,182 Posts
How would you change iPad multitasking?
The original iPad ran "iPhone OS", which shows how tightly coupled Apple's tablets have been with their phones. A few multitasking navigation gestures aside, it remained that way until iOS 9 introduced several new features specifically for the iPad. That includes slide over and split view apps, and picture-in-picture video. They're a huge step forward, but also a first step. So what would you like to see changed in iOS 10?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-23-2015, 05:46 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 12-05-2015, 02:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2015, 02:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2015, 02:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2015, 02:23 PM