Apple open sources Swift, makes next-generation programming available to everyone!
Eighteen months ago at Apple's World Wide Developers Conference (WWDC) the company announced Swift, a modern programming language intended to power the next generation of OS X and iOS software. Six months ago, at WWDC 2015, Apple announced that they were taking Swift 2.0 open source. Today, Swift.org makes good on that promise.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By sdakidd in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2015, 04:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2015, 11:15 AM
- By reese2147 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2015, 10:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2015, 10:22 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-03-2015, 10:13 AM