- 16,183 Posts
Getting "app is damaged and can't be opened" errors on your Mac? Here's the fix!
Apple seems to have allowed the security certificate for the Mac App Store to expire yesterday and while they've since issued a new one, not every Mac seems to have picked it. So, if you're trying to launch an app and all you get is the "damaged and can't be opened" popup, here's what you need to do.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Rafagon in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2015, 07:57 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2015, 05:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2015, 03:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2015, 03:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2015, 03:40 PM