- 16,185 Posts
Should you upgrade to the new Apple TV?
The last time the Apple TV was updated it was 2012 and it shared the stage with the iPad 3. The new Apple TV was just announced in 2015 and it shared the stage with the iPad Pro. That should give you an indication of just how long, and how big, the leap between generations really is. But if you have a 2012 Apple TV, and it still works and does what you need it to do, should you consider upgrading?
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 10-22-2015, 02:06 PM #2
- 10-22-2015, 02:14 PM #3
Re: Should you upgrade to the new Apple TV?
I never had the Apple TV because I never saw the need to but this new Apple TV that's coming out soon has my attention. I can't wait to get my hand on this baby. From what I heard its faster and smoother than the older Apple tv's
Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 02:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2015, 01:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 01:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-22-2015, 11:30 AM