- 16,178 Posts
Apple again says that it can't access locked iPhones running iOS 8 or higher
Apple has once again stated that it is "impossible" to access data on locked devices running iOS 8 or higher without a device passcode, despite law enforcement agencies requesting for them to do just that.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2015, 07:34 AM
- By mssaucedo0301 in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 08:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 08:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2015, 04:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2015, 01:51 PM