- 16,182 Posts
Fixing the Lightning port on the Magic Mouse 2
When Apple released the updated Magic Mouse 2 earlier this week, like the Magic Keyboard and Magic Trackpad 2, it came with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Unlike the keyboard and trackpad, however, the mouse didn't have the Lightning charging port on the back. It had it on the bottom. And that led to some complaints...
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-15-2015, 08:18 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-15-2015, 08:12 PM
- By fmirzamd in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2015, 07:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2015, 06:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2015, 06:26 PM