- 16,211 Posts
Apple's iBooks antitrust monitor can finally leave
The U.S. Justice Department has now ended the two-year monitoring of Apple's iBooks business, stating that the company has now put in "meaningful antitrust policies, procedures, and training programs".
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By stilltwinston in forum Apple WatchReplies: 17Last Post: 11-04-2015, 07:05 AM
- By Microcosmos in forum Apple WatchReplies: 12Last Post: 10-22-2015, 05:02 PM
- By Elmox in forum Apple WatchReplies: 23Last Post: 10-19-2015, 09:55 AM
- By terreos in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2015, 02:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2015, 06:58 AM