- 16,189 Posts
How to save email attachments in Mail for iPhone and iPad
Previously on iOS you could use "open in" to send an email attachment from Mail to any other app that you had installed and could handle the file. Now, with iOS 9 you can also save those files directly, either to iCloud Drive or Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, or any storage provider. Here's how!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By evergreenguy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2015, 09:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2015, 03:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2015, 03:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2015, 02:52 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2015, 02:12 PM