- 16,242 Posts
How to remove root certificates from your iPhone or iPad
Apple has removed root certificate-based ad blockers from the App Store because they pose a potential privacy and security risk. To get the root certificates off your iPhone or iPad, however, you need to dive into Settings. Here's how to do it!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By shivamanuja in forum iPhoneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2015, 12:28 AM
- By JStrud23 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2015, 12:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2015, 05:16 PM
- By kch50428 in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2015, 10:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2015, 09:22 PM