- 16,197 Posts
iPhone 6s sees increased water resistance thanks to adhesive and seals
While the new iPhone 6s and 6s Plus aren't waterproof, a new investigation by iFixit shows that Apple may have used additional adhesive and silicone seals to help increase resistance to liquids.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 09-30-2015, 03:56 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2015, 12:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 06:59 PM
- By Miska Hietala in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 03:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2015, 12:12 PM