- 16,184 Posts
How to enable Wi-Fi calling on your iPhone 6s or 6s Plus
Apple has long supported FaceTime Audio for the iPhone, which lets you chat with other iCloud users via Wi-Fi and (if your carrier allowed it) cellular data. Now, some users are getting their first taste of Wi-Fi calling, a carrier-based technology. Here's how to turn it on.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By dmontopoli in forum iPhone 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2015, 09:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2015, 04:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-26-2015, 03:46 PM
- By Superjudge in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2015, 03:07 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2015, 02:40 PM