- 16,193 Posts
This is how the 5th Ave. Apple Store launches the iPhone 6s
There are very few modern retail spaces in the world as iconic as the glass cube Apple Store on 5th Ave. in New York City, and very few modern retail product launches like the iPhone. Put them together and you have, well, the biggest phone launch on the East Coast. This year was no exception as what looked like over 700 people queued up to get their hands on the new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By John Yester in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2487Last Post: Today, 03:48 PM
- By John Yester in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 144Last Post: 08-28-2016, 08:24 AM
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2015, 08:34 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2015, 10:30 AM