- 16,179 Posts
How to use the keyboard as a trackpad on your iPhone 6s
When Apple showed off the new iOS 9 trackpad mode, exclusively for the iPad, back at WWDC 2015, many of us immediately wanted it everywhere. Well, with iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus we're starting to get our wish. There is one difference, though. On the new iPhones you don't need to use two fingers to switch from keyboard to trackpad, you only need to use one. And that's thanks to 3D Touch.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By ilario_seb in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2015, 04:47 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2015, 07:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2015, 07:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-25-2015, 03:40 AM