- 16,192 Posts
How to use 3D Touch on iPhone 6s
Multitouch is a natural way to swipe, tap, and pinch your way around your iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus. 3D Touch can be just as natural a way to press, peek, and pop your way around even faster. Launch actions instead of apps, preview messages and links, switch keyboards, switch apps, animate Live Photos, vary stroke width—all that and more can be done with 3D Touch, once you know how!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2015, 06:06 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2015, 05:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2015, 04:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2015, 04:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-24-2015, 02:30 PM