- 16,179 Posts
How to disable iOS 9's lower-case keyboard (and reenable character previews)
In iOS 9, Apple again attempted to fix confusion around the Shift key with a UI move: This time around, disabling the shift key swaps your uppercase letters to lowercase versions. If the switch between uppercase and lowercase letters is making your head spin, you don't have to stick with it: Here's how to turn it off.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2015, 08:05 PM
- By andykay47 in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2015, 07:54 PM
- By ennev in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 09-22-2015, 03:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2015, 01:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2015, 01:12 PM