- 16,237 Posts
How to lock the Apple Watch's screen during a workout
If you play a sport or enjoy an activity that involves sweat and/or some sort of object brushing up against the screen of the Apple Watch, chances are you've accidentally ended a calculated workout too soon. It's annoying, and thankfully there's an easy way to prevent it: Locking the Apple Watch's screen so that nothing but a Force Press will wake it from slumber. Here's how.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Team George in forum Apple WatchReplies: 58Last Post: 10-14-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2015, 07:16 AM
- By jimpilot in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2015, 02:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-22-2015, 09:56 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2015, 08:00 AM