iPad mini 4 evolution
The iPad mini 4 sports not only the Touch ID of last year's mini, but the higher color gamut, laminated display of last year's iPad Air 2. It's also got a speedy Apple A8 chipset and 2GB of RAM to make running Split View apps not only possible but enjoyable. Yes, the iPad mini has come a long way since it's non-Retina launch back in 2012!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2015, 07:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2015, 10:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 09-19-2015, 07:33 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2015, 07:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 08:49 PM