- 16,182 Posts
How to view your iOS 9 Notes on your OS X Yosemite Mac
If you've recently upgraded to iOS 9, you may find that you can no longer sync your beautiful new Notes app with your Mac. This is because on OS X Yosemite, your Notes app is still the same sad, pre-attachment version that you had in iOS 8—and they can't talk to each other. But don't worry, friends: Instead, you can use iCloud.com for your syncing needs.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Amamba in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 09-19-2015, 04:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2015, 12:08 PM
- By YatBob in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2015, 10:58 AM
- By stoneland in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 09-17-2015, 10:49 AM
- By dgreening in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 09-17-2015, 10:43 AM