- 16,205 Posts
How to download watchOS 2 on your Apple Watch
Because Apple Watch is paired to the iPhone for internet access and easy device management, watchOS updates are done using the Watch for iPhone app. To install watchOS 2, you need to first update your iPhone to iOS 9. Once that's done, make sure you have your iPhone ready and on Wi-Fi, and your Apple Watch charged to 50% or more and connected to its magnetic charger.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By bxnextel86 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-2015, 06:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2015, 01:17 PM
- By PRINCEdition in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2015, 06:55 AM
- By Soozle50 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2015, 06:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2015, 01:51 AM