- 16,185 Posts
How to buy the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in the United States
If you're looking to buy a new iPhone for AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, or Verizon, here's your complete guide to how much your shiny new phone will cost you.
We've got a wide range of options when it comes to purchasing a new iPhone 6s in the United States. You can pick one up from your local carrier store (as the majority of customers still do) or order from your carrier online. You can get one at carrier resellers like Best Buy. Or you can get an iPhone from the welcoming confines of your local Apple Retail Store or from the Apple Online Store.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2015, 04:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2015, 04:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2015, 04:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2015, 04:12 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2015, 04:07 PM