- 16,189 Posts
Google, sadly, tells ad developers how to disable Apple's transport security
App Transport Security is Apple's forward-looking way to make sure any communications between an app and a web server are done using TLS 1.2 and SHA256 or better security. That way nobody can eavesdrop on or tamper with your data. Yesterday Google not only told developers how to disable it, they supplied the code for them to do it.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Dimosthenis Damianos in forum Apple WatchReplies: 9Last Post: 09-11-2015, 11:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2015, 07:25 PM
- By Airbrushkid in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2015, 10:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2015, 09:35 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2015, 09:12 AM