Visit site
5527e10ae4a0440a0dd4514778e2d9db.jpg

Mine arrive today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
This Edge + blows away my 6+. It really does. This screen is gorgeous. Wow.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This Edge + blows away my 6+. It really does. This screen is gorgeous. Wow.

WOW, that good huh. When I went to T-Mobile and compared it to my 6 Plus I didn't get that "blows away the 6 Plus" feeling. It does have a nice screen, but the 6 Plus has a pretty nice screen as well....just my .02 cents

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
WOW, that good huh. When I went to T-Mobile and compared it to my 6 Plus I didn't get that "blows away the 6 Plus" feeling. It does have a nice screen, but the 6 Plus has a pretty nice screen as well....just my .02 cents

I felt that the screen was kind of like that new laptop I returned. It's got an amazing screen but doesn't feel natural to the eyes. So you get the wow factor. Unfortunately for me that also means that eventually I'll also get the headache factor from the resolution too.

It's a big step up from the Note 3 on certain aspects. However, no removable battery or SD card was just too big of a trade off for me to even bother.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk Pro.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
My wife always says she wants to get a Samsung. (Usually it's on a whim if her iPhone is acting up from user error) so I might actually do this for her to prove apple is better once they get the phones back in stock

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They count on the "Wow" factor. It hides all the shortcomings that the iPhone blows away. Like great applications. I look at that wow factor screen like a picture on the wall. It's great eye candy, but not real. The iPhone is more like looking out a living room picture window. It's reality.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
They count on the "Wow" factor. It hides all the shortcomings that the iPhone blows away. Like great applications. I look at that wow factor screen like a picture on the wall. It's great eye candy, but not real. The iPhone is more like looking out a living room picture window. It's reality.

OUTSTANDING description, I couldn't have said/written it any better
THANK YOU Ledsteplin.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Actually, Android now has great apps, too. They are both great phones. I really don't know about any shortcomings.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Actually, Android now has great apps, too. They are both great phones. I really don't know about any shortcomings.

Some are. But there's not any apps that can do photoshop. Must be the screen. You won't find Superimpose on Android. Adobe has one, but it's watered down compared to the iOS version.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
3 devices are not available. Come Samsung, to tempt us to test a new phone, but your site does not allow us.

They sold out quickly. They don't have an endless supply just like an iPhone launch. Stuff gets backed up.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
They are talking about a Note 5 active. I bet it'll have a removable battery and SD card...

I'm thinking they realized they've really peeved the loyalists. They even peeved me! Making an iPhone clone, bah!
Sent from my 640 using Tapatalk Classic.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh