Samsung offering iPhone owners a Galaxy Note 5 to 'Test Drive' for 30 days

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
They're saying over at Mac Rumors that people took advantage of this to have a chance to sell their current iPhone in anticipation of the new one without having to be phoneless...

Brilliant.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

This is genius

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Not a bad deal but I have no plans on trying it. Been there done that. Its not that apple just work but it just works for me. Everything integrates so well for me I wouldn't know what to do without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Not a bad deal but I have no plans on trying it. Been there done that. Its not that apple just work but it just works for me. Everything integrates so well for me I wouldn't know what to do without it.

I would have to agree. But hey, for a $1 I might just do it haha

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I signed up for this. I have a S6 Edge + arriving tomorrow. I'm exited to see how the competition compares. For $1 and they provide the phone line and data, it was a no brainier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I signed up for this. I have a S6 Edge + arriving tomorrow. I'm exited to see how the competition compares. For $1 and they provide the phone line and data, it was a no brainier.

Did you get a shipping notice? I haven't heard anything yet.

attathomeguy

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
did you get a tracking #? I got a notice but says tracking number unavailable. do you have any reference numbers you could send me to see if I can find mine that way?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
did you get a tracking #? I got a notice but says tracking number unavailable. do you have any reference numbers you could send me to see if I can find mine that way?

Same with me. I got an email stating it has shipped but says tracking is unavailable. It said to arrive by 8/23, today, but I knew it wouldn't be arriving on a Sunday.

ultravisitor

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
They're saying over at Mac Rumors that people took advantage of this to have a chance to sell their current iPhone in anticipation of the new one without having to be phoneless...

Those people better hope they get their iPhones without delay. I'd hate for the iPhone to be backordered and then have to give the Samsung back and be phoneless for a bit.

I do think it'd be nice to be able to try an S6 Edge Plus for a bit. I'd never want to be stuck with it, though, as I hate what Samsung has done to Android and while the phone is pretty, the back of the phone is just too flat for my taste.

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm debating on doing this as well i love iOS and how everything is smooth like butter but I'm kind of thinking of jumping ship i like the openness of android downloading things off the web and what not but not sure if they've become stable

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I saw the phone this weekend at Best Buy and it's really reminiscent of an iPhone. That's not bad at all, I love my iPhone, but I preferred the look of my Note 4. Which I'm keeping and I'm not going Note 5 and I'm not taking part in this promotion.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I never received a tracking. Just confirmation it shipped. I called FedEx and gave them my address. They said a package from Samsung is on the truck out for delivery today. 🏼

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW