- 16,212 Posts
US court repels Samsung's appeal against Apple over patent infringements
A US appeals court has rejected Samsung's appeal against an earlier court ruling that South Korean company infringed on multiple Apple patents. This comes after Samsung received support from top tech companies, including Facebook and Google.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 08-14-2015, 09:32 PM #2
Re: US court repels Samsung's appeal against Apple over patent infringements
The thread title should match your post, in one you say "repels" and in the post you say rejected. One is the way it should be the other is a slam. Apple has done it's own share of infringing on patents and they too have paid their share. The outrageous $1 Billion dollar judgement was reduced with good reason it was not capable of surviving on its merit.
If Samsung truly infringed they should pay a fine, and yet Apple has never sued the Chinese phone makers who blatantly rip off the iPhone and has virtually targeted only Samsung.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2015, 09:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2015, 06:58 AM
- By woteva65 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2015, 12:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2015, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2015, 02:40 PM