- 16,185 Posts
How to prioritize your Mac's network interfaces
If your Mac has multiple network connections, you can tell it what order you'd like it to use them. What's more, you can also reprioritize the order in which your Mac will connect to Wi-Fi networks. When it sees more than one Wi-Fi network, you can tell it which ones you'd like to use first.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By kylepu110 in forum iCloudReplies: 11Last Post: 10-03-2015, 09:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2015, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2015, 11:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2015, 08:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2015, 07:40 PM