- 16,237 Posts
Police raid counterfeit iPhone factory in China, closing down $19 million operation
Chinese Police in Beijing have raided a factory that produced more than 40,000 fake iPhones, closing down a counterfeit operation worth as much as 120 million yuan ($19 million). A total of nine people have been arrested, including a married pair who led the operation. The factory was masked as a gadget repair shop, located just outside China's capital.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2015, 12:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2015, 10:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-27-2015, 04:12 AM
- By Duvi in forum iMessageReplies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2015, 10:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2015, 09:06 PM