- 16,182 Posts
U.S. Senator, consumer rights group call for an official investigation into Apple Music
U.S. Senator Al Franken, along with consumer advocacy group Consumer Watchdog, have both called on the Department of Justice and the Federal Trade Commission to investigate Apple Music over possible anti-competitive practices.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 07-22-2015, 03:40 PM #2
- 07-22-2015, 03:59 PM #3
Re: U.S. Senator, consumer rights group call for an official investigation into Apple Music
"Anti-competitive"? So coming up with something arguably better than the competition and using your extremely popular brand name to help the service you've introduced succeed and cause customers of competitors to jump ship and join is considered anti-competitive. So let's get the government to threaten, er um, 'investigate' this alleged misconduct. #smh
- By iOS Gravity in forum Apple WatchReplies: 37Last Post: 08-04-2015, 04:35 PM
- By ldcormick in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2015, 05:00 PM
- By RobertsDP in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2015, 04:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2015, 01:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2015, 01:16 PM