- 16,185 Posts
Apple's found their car quality expert and he comes from Fiat Chrysler
Rumors of Apple's entry into the car space have heated up again thanks to a new hire: Doug Betts, an auto industry executive who previously called Fiat Chrysler Automobiles home.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 07-20-2015, 06:53 PM #2
Re: Apple's found their car quality expert and he comes from Fiat Chrysler
I'm still not convinced they're planning to market a car. More likely they are working on integrating tech into vehicles that they would then market to manufacturers. I'm sure they want to compete with Google's self-driving car though.
- 07-20-2015, 06:59 PM #3
- By beingbenjamin in forum Apple MusicReplies: 18Last Post: 08-11-2015, 07:56 AM
- By aceloq in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-27-2015, 06:27 PM
- By johnnyfz in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 07-22-2015, 01:28 AM
- By zscoony in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 07-21-2015, 05:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2015, 05:25 PM