Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

16,212 Posts

Default Best rugged cases for iPhone 6

We're in the thick of summer, and that means getting out and getting active. It could be something as low-key as hitting up the beach or backyard, or as intense as hiking or biking. Whatever you're into, we've got a few protective cases here that will make sure your iPhone 6 gets through it all in one piece!

Full story from the iMore Blog...
    iMore Intermediate

114 Posts
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

Default Best rugged cases for iPhone 6

Within hours of purchasing my iPhone 6 in December, I purchased an OtterBox Defender case and the phone has "lived" inside it ever since (except for "show-off" moments). I have been completely satisfied with it. I tend to be a bit of a klutz and it has hit the ground more times than I care to admit. Still, there is no sign of any abuse to the phone itself.
    My only negative comment is that the shell around the Lightening plug on some third-party, mifi approved cables are a tad TOO big to fit through the port opening on the OtterBox shell. So if I happen to need a charge, I had better have my original Apple cable with me. Otherwise I have to remove it from the case to charge it.

Best rugged cases for iPhone 6-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437405835.746714.jpgBest rugged cases for iPhone 6-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437405846.928999.jpgBest rugged cases for iPhone 6-imageuploadedbytapatalk1437405865.831475.jpg
    Last edited by randally; 07-20-2015 at 10:24 AM.