- 16,184 Posts
iOS 9 public beta: The ultimate guide
For the first time, Apple is making the iPhone and iPad software available as a public beta. That means you can register and download iOS 9 right now if you really want to. But should you? What can you do if you don't like it and want to go back? What if you finds bugs or glitches? How are you even supposed to know what's in iOS 9? We'll, that's where iMore comes in!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By ivos_8LK in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-24-2015, 04:37 PM
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 32Last Post: 07-23-2015, 08:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-16-2015, 07:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2015, 07:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2015, 07:18 AM