- 16,194 Posts
FTC may be exploring rules Apple has in place for streaming music rivals in the App Store
It is being reported that the FTC may be exploring the rules Apple has in place in its App Store for streaming music rivals. After various complaints from the competition, the FTC is beginning to look into the matter, though an official investigation has not begun yet.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- 07-11-2015, 09:56 AM #2
Re: FTC may be exploring rules Apple has in place for streaming music rivals in the App Store
Let me 'guess', the competition is trying to use the power of government to stave off Apple from stealing their customers and possibly putting them out of business. Kiosks rent Mall space, retailers take a cut from the sale of merchandise, governments take a cut from almost everyone, so why is it a problem 'now' in regard to Apple taking a cut from developers who want to occupy space with their app(s) in its App Store?
- By Ledsteplin in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2015, 09:49 AM
- By farhajr in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-12-2015, 06:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2015, 08:40 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2015, 07:57 AM