- 16,200 Posts
How to find Apple Music songs you've added to your library
Want a playlist of all the songs you've added from the Apple Music streaming catalog? Here's how.
I don't know about you folks, but I've already added a bunch of Apple Music's streaming catalog to my library in the last 24 hours. Apple Music's "Add to Library" button makes it devilishly easy to collect new music, which is awesome for listening to new tunes. But what about finding those songs? Here's a quick couple of Smart Playlists you can make in iTunes on your Mac that will collect anything you've downloaded from Apple Music or downloaded recently.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Rick0926 in forum Apple MusicReplies: 4Last Post: 07-04-2015, 10:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-01-2015, 04:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 03:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2015, 03:00 PM