- 16,237 Posts
How to use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on your Mac
The Mac is a wireless superstar. It supports both Wi-Fi, the ubiquitous wireless networking technology that connects you to the Internet, printers and other devices, and Bluetooth, the device interconnect that works with keyboards, mice, speakers and other gadgets. Here's how to set it al up!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By shotrock74 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 22Last Post: 09-13-2016, 11:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 06-25-2015, 10:04 AM
- By kingweb in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2015, 06:29 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2015, 10:51 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2015, 09:30 AM