- 16,194 Posts
How to force quit a Mac app that isn't responding
If a Mac app has stopped responding, don't panic. There's no need to restart your Mac, either. Apple builds in a special command to make it easy to recover from the situation. It's called "Force Quit," and it's only a click away.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By birdman325 in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2015, 09:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2015, 11:49 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2015, 10:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2015, 09:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2015, 09:36 AM