- 16,183 Posts
Using the ecobee 3 with SmartThings
One of the great features of SmartThings is the open platform. That means the system isn't just compatible with first-party devices, but a plethora of officially (and unofficially) supported devices as well. One such device that works with SmartThings — though isn't yet officially supported — is the ecobee 3 smart WiFi thermostat.
If you haven't heard of it before, SmartThings is a smart home system that supports various connected devices like door sensors, smart locks, motion sensors, connected lights, and much more. Using SmartThings is one of the easiest ways to get started making your home a smart one.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2016, 01:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 06-11-2015, 06:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2015, 04:41 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2015, 03:27 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2015, 01:12 PM