- 16,212 Posts
Understanding Apple and privacy
A lot of people are getting a lot of things wrong about Apple's stance on privacy and security, and what it means for the future.
Last week, Apple's CEO, Tim Cook, once again reiterated the company's belief that people have a right to privacy and security, and that the cost of free-as-in-paid-for-by-your-date services isn't always clearly understood. Those for who feel the conversation around privacy and security is the most important of our generation appreciated someone as powerful and influential as Cook giving it the spotlight it deserves. Those who believe the advancement of technology requires the relinquishing of previously held beliefs about privacy and security, however, reacted harshly. The problem is, many of them also reacted in a way that's just plain wrong.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Kevin Angers in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-26-2015, 11:11 AM
- By yerimedrano in forum Apple WatchReplies: 5Last Post: 06-07-2015, 10:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2015, 11:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2015, 09:12 AM