- 16,179 Posts
How to delete your old library after migrating to Photos for OS X
If you've migrated to Photos for OS X, your old photo library may be taking up gigs of disk space. Here's how to deal with it.
Obviously if you have tons of disk space, don't worry about it. But if storage space on your Mac is at a premium, here's how you can get that space back after you've migrated to Photos.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By jcdumdumaya in forum iPhone 6Replies: 10Last Post: 06-20-2015, 01:08 PM
- By gfederline9 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 06-08-2015, 10:14 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2015, 01:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2015, 11:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-07-2015, 11:12 AM