- 16,200 Posts
How to use apps on the Apple Watch: The ultimate guide
In addition to the built-in apps and glances that come with your Apple Watch, you can install many, many more from the App Store.
When it comes to the Apple Watch, developers can currently send notifications, as well as "glances" and app extensions. Glances serve as single pages of information that live in their own space just below the clock face. App extensions look like regular apps but run, in part, from a host app on your iPhone. Apple has announced native apps will be coming to the Apple Watch as well, likely later this year. In the meantime, glances and apps already provide more than enough convenience to get you going. And that includes using them with Siri, Apple's personal virtual personal assistant. All you have to do is install them and set them up!
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By Ledsteplin in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2015, 12:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2015, 07:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Mac ProReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2015, 06:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2015, 06:12 AM