- 16,200 Posts
Virtualizing Windows: VMWare Fusion 7 vs. Parallels Desktop 10
Transitioning from a Windows PC to a Mac can be challenging, especially if you use applications or workflows that are dependent on Windows.
Sometimes equivalent software isn't available*—*and even if it is, files aren't fully compatible with those Mac versions*— and sometimes employer IT departments are reluctant to support the Mac. If that's the case for you, installing Windows on your Mac could be your best solution. There are two prominent commercial packages to help you with that: VMWare Fusion and Parallels Desktop.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By qtrim in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2015, 09:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2015, 09:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2015, 11:10 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2015, 03:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2015, 06:12 AM