How to set up your accessories with HomeKit
Just picked up a HomeKit-compatible gadget? Awesome. Here's how to set it up.
Apple has made it incredibly easy to set up your new home automation accessories with its HomeKit system —*assuming, that is, you've picked up an accessory which works with HomeKit. (If you're not sure, look for the "Works with Apple HomeKit" badge on the accessory's packaging; additionally, this list from Apple currently lists all the currently compatible devices.)
Once you've done what you need on the hardware side —*plugged it in, connected it to your Wi-Fi or ethernet network, and the like —*it's time to get it hooked up with HomeKit. Here's how.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2015, 11:54 AM
- By shivamanuja in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 06-30-2015, 09:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-03-2015, 09:58 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2015, 09:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2015, 08:02 PM