How to add multiple users for your HomeKit accessories
Living with multiple iPhone or iPad users and want to give them access to your HomeKit-enabled accessories through Siri? Here's how.
If you live in a house with multiple people, chances are that they'll probably want to control your HomeKit-enabled accessories at some point —*especially if those accessories happen to be, y'know, lights. Any device that uses the same Apple ID should automatically connect, but what about people who use different Apple IDs?
Well, while you could just insist that they use the accessory's companion iOS app, we all know that controlling things with your voice is a bit cooler...*and you're a nicer roommate/significant other for letting them do so. Here's how you can add additional Apple IDs to your HomeKit controls.
Full story from the iMore Blog...
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2015, 01:12 PM
- By kch50428 in forum Apple TVReplies: 4Last Post: 06-03-2015, 12:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2015, 12:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2015, 12:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2015, 11:08 AM